Tuesday, January 12, 2021

Just doodling.

If you were on Google yesterday you may have noticed that they've started the Google Doodle contest again. I immediately decided to enter. Unfortunately it is only open to kids up through grade 12, and whatever else I may identify as, a teenager is right out. ("How do you do, fellow doodlers?")

It's a shame, because the topic is right up my alley. 

This year's theme is:

I am strong because...

Hey, I'm all over that. Me manly man! Super strong! Walk giant dogs! Eat massive cookies! Break bottle of Man Lotion, me so manly! 

So I figured I would at least do a doodle for the benefit of you, my friendly visitors. Actually I had a couple of ideas on the topic, and here they are. 








Pretty good, huh? I'll bet I can work yesterday's Big Brother into this as well. Maybe Google will start a competition for adults as well! 

4 comments:

Mongo919 said...

I expect it's only a matter of time before Trump is airbrushed out of all official photos like the Soviet Union did to former "non-persons."

All the one-time joking about 1984 being a few decades late has become fact. How long before the power and water utilities unplug people for bad-think?

FredKey said...

Well, Mongo, it's a good question, since Los Angeles started shutting off utilities to people violating COVID regulations. Why not people engaging in other improper behaviors, like flying a Trump flag? That's inciting a riot!

https://www.latimes.com/california/story/2020-09-02/cahuenga-pass-party-house-utilities-shut-off

bgbear said...

I heard someone from the Cato institute this morning say all is fine and these actors will get punished by the public in time. He is completely ignoring how much gain and damage they can inflict before the law, public, whatever decides to rein them in if ever.

FredKey said...

I agree, BG -- whoever thought the Cato would sound like cockeyed optimists?