Friday, May 31, 2019

Squiggles.

Walking the streets more than I ever did in the pre-dog days, I find myself wondering about these squiggles:



What's up with that?

For some reason, I realized, road crews are making squiggly lines all over the asphalt. Why is that? It's a thin coating in no particular pattern. It couldn't possibly help hold the pavement together, or prevent potholes, could it? I thought not.



The longer I looked, the more I thought, the more the light began to dawn. Yes! These are not random squiggles; these are, in fact, messages. And these messages are coded, by which I mean they are written in script, and children are not taught penmanship anymore.

Carefully I began to crack the code on these squiggles. Perhaps if you look closely, you too will see the hidden messages....










2 comments:

Mongo919 said...

Ha! Now you need to tell 'em what's up with the Nazca Lines, Fred!

FredKey said...

Working on it! And the Aurora Borealis... what's that all about?