Friday, October 30, 2015

So clean you could eat out of it!

Had nothing to do and no motivation to do things I should do (write, work, build the business); was feeling mopey and blah. So I cleaned the fridge.

It's a big job if you do it right, you know. I've timed it before, and it takes two hours to get it done, and that's when I'm not interrupted by calls or dog whines or things. But at the end---Oh! So clean!


I wish I could sleep in it! 
I do put the required box of Arm & Hammer in the fridge to soak up odors. Anyone who has ever moved a refrigerator knows that over time they develop a smell like nothing else in the world, no matter how clean they are kept. The baking soda seems to help. Although it does lead to one of the great product jokes in marketing.


Change every 30 days. Right. No one changes the box every 30 days. Felix Unger wouldn't change the box every 30 days. I don't think Bob Arm and Joe Hammer change the freaking box in their fridges every 30 days. I always change it when I clean the fridge, but you damn well better believe I don't do that every 30 days.

I do try to keep it clean, though. Hey, that's where the food goes, and the most vulnerable stuff, too. Stuff that has to stay cold or it goes all bacterial.

As regular visitors to this blog know, bad things happen when you don't clean the refrigerator. I don't want to scare anyone this close to Halloween, but...

He's baaaaack....

No comments: