Thursday, April 7, 2022

Fredcoin Sloganeering.

I'm still having some trouble getting the word of my fantastic new cryptocurrency, Fredcoin, out into the wider world. Barring a sudden discovery by Crypto King Elon Musk, Fredcoin needs lots of new clients to get into common use. Sure, it's the eighth wonder of the modern world and all, but we still need to use the ol' razzmatazz, the ol' razzle dazzle, to get suckers in the tent investors on the board.  

So I sent my assistant, Lacky Flunkman, out to round up a pile of old slogans that aren't being used anymore. Why buy new if you can find something perfectly good used, right? He came in with a couple of wheelbarrows full, and now I'm sitting on the office floor, sorting them out. 

I've narrowed it down to twenty or so I'm considering. Feel free to vote for your favorite in comments, or weigh in with some that Flunkman didn't dig up. 

💵💰💲💰💱💰💲💵💲💱


Fredcoin Adds Life

I'm Lovin' Fredcoin

Like a Good Neighbor, Fredcoin Is There

Wouldn't You Really Rather Have a Fredcoin?

Fredcoin Builds Better Bodies 8 Ways

Gotta Have My Fredcoin!

It's the Fredcoin Generation

Fredcoin: I'd Rather Fight Than Switch

Fredcoin: Have It Your Way

Fredcoin: With Retsyn!

Put a Fredcoin in Your Tank!

Get a Piece of the Fredcoin

I'd Walk a Mile for a Fredcoin
The Stack That Snarls Back: Fredcoin

Things Go Better with Fredcoin

Fredcoin Tastes Good Like a Cryptocoin Should

Time to Mint the Fredcoin!

Fredcoin Makes a Better Way to Face a Busy Day

Crazy Fredcoin! Its Values Are INSANE!

Betcha Can't Buy Just One Fredcoin!

Got Fredcoin?

I'd Like to Teach the World to Fredcoin

There Are Some Things Money Can't Buy. Use Fredcoin Instead.

💵💰💲💰💱💰💲💵💲💱

I don't know, though; none of them really grabs me. What do you think?

4 comments:

peacelovewoodstock said...

"You can't have a nice Ford without Fredcoin!"

🐻 bgbear said...

I dropped one down a well and it didn't make a splash.

Anonymous said...

Give your breath long-lasting FRESHNESSSSS.... with Big Fredcoin!
(sorry)

FredKey said...

Hey, Anonymous, that's great -- not just a slogan but a jingle!