Monday, March 14, 2022

Bad game shows.

I was trading notes on the Globle, the game that does for geography what Wordle does for five-letter words, with my old friends, and the question of Micronesia came up. Country or not? I remembered that it had once been administered by the United States, but has been independent for some time (official since 1990, as it turns out). I remembered that prior to full independence from the United States, there was a syndicated late-night game show that sent its winners on vacation there. I will be doggoned if I can remember or find the name of the show, but Micronesia has stuck with me. 

Anyway, it reminded me that there have been many lame game shows through the years. And yet, I can think of many lamer ones that never got made. Here are a few. 

πŸ“ΊπŸ’°πŸ“ΊπŸ’°πŸ“ΊπŸ’°

Bowling for Flounder

The Bong Show

Name That Rationalist Philosopher

What's In Your Fridge?

Wheel of Mishegoss    

Three Rounds with the Mike Tyson

Snot Potato!

Clinical Study

Eat Your Weight

Russian Roulette

The Recently Divorced Game

Three-Card Monte on Avenue D

Clean That Bathroom!

Girl or Drag Queen?

πŸ“ΊπŸ’°πŸ“ΊπŸ’°πŸ“ΊπŸ’°

Personally, I think I'll buy my own ticket to Micronesia, thanks. If I ever want to go to Micronesia. 

No comments: