Wednesday, February 2, 2022

Dog positioning.

Since he was a wee puppy, large dog Tralfaz has had one favorite spot that's very annoying -- lying right outside the hall bathroom downstairs, the most commonly used commode in the house. I had considered reasons why this might be so -- the high likelihood of passersby, the interesting odors, the chance to get in and use the big water bowl -- but then I realized that he may have seen something on television that affected him.



Just a thought. 

 

2 comments:

peacelovewoodstock said...

Lassie runs up to Farmer Fred.

"Bark!"

"What is it Lassie?"

"Bark! Bark bark!"

"What's that girl? Timmy fell down a well?!"

"Bark! Bark bark woof!"

"Ah, OK, no worries, I'll say you were here with me the whole time."

FredKey said...

I think Timmy had a death wish.