Wednesday, May 23, 2018

Six haiku for a Wednesday morning.

Time to be brilliant
Because I know you must be
Counting syllables

Raining in my soul
Buckets of rain in my soul
Have to change my socks

Haiku is the plu-
Ral of Haiku says Webster's
Those jerks would say that


Some ink and a quill
May write deathless poetry
My Acer did this

Wednesday is Hump Day
Halfway along to Friday
My weekends suck too

I'm breaking the rules
I'm just that kind of badass
You Japanese poet guys can't stop me from running as many syllables as I want, so stuff it in your pipe and smoke it. Ha!

A bonus haiku:
What has monster wheels and flies?
Monster garbage truck


3 comments:

raf said...

Meaningfulness or
Proper poetic structure.
Which more important?

FredKey said...

Ooooh...

Or,

Ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh
Ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh
Ooh ooh ooh ooh ooh

raf said...

So you are saying "structure"?