Tuesday, May 29, 2018

Not much.

Hi, gang! I don't have much to report today. The weekend was full of events; we had folks here from out of town, and it was all I could do to keep up regular posts. After all, 4 out of 5 doctors recommend a dose of Vitamin Fred daily, and I can't disappoint my public. (That fifth doctor is a freaking no-good Commie bastard. Just saying.)

I hope to have some info tomorrow about the weekend's events that you might find interesting. One of the events of the weekend was that baby dog Nipper turned two years old. He didn't seem worried about getting older, wasn't looking for wrinkles or gray hairs. I guess in dog years he's just 14, though, so it makes sense. I suppose he'll be looking to get his driver's license soon -- after all, he'll be 21 in dog years next May -- but I won't do it. Dogs are terrible drivers. Maybe better than cats, but still.



Anyway, more tomorrow! And remember: No Commie Doctors!

1 comment:

Stiiv said...

Nipper's 2! But...but I remember when he was just a little...well, he was never little... Happy Birthday Nipsey!