Thursday, July 21, 2016

The Name Game.



Come on everybody!
I say now let's play a game
I betcha I can make a rhyme out of anybody's name!
The first letter of the name, I treat it like it wasn't there!
But a B or an F or an M will appear
And then I say bo add a B then I say the name and Bonana fanna and a fo
And then I say the name again with an F very plain
and a fee fy and a mo
And then I say the name again with an M this time
and there isn't any name that I can't rhyme!

What's your name?

"Buck."

Buck!
Buck, Buck bo uck, Bonana fanna fo F--
Uh, what's YOUR name?

"Art."

Art!
Art, Art bo art, Bonana fanna fo F--
Huh?
All right, what's YOUR name?

"Rich."

Rich!
Rich, Rich, bo B--
Damn!
Never mind; what's YOUR name?

"Castor."

Yeah, rhymes with Bastor, right? You?

"Taggart!"

No. Next?

"Duff."

Skip it.
I'm not taking chances with you people.
Anyone got a normal name?

"Rumplestiltskin."

Ooookay... anyone else?

"Chiranjeevi!"

Chiranjeevi?!

"It's normal in my country."

All right... [deep breath]

Chiranjeevi!
Chiranjeevi, Chiranjeevi bo Bhiranjeevi Bonana fanna fo Firanjeevi
Fee fy mo Miranjeevi!
Chiranjeevi!

That's enough
I'm gonna go lay down
From now on I'll stick to chess
When you bonana fannas come to town

No comments: