Sunday, November 9, 2014

Google Fred!

I'm happy to say that my novels are now available on Google Play. For a limited time they may be acquired for the low low price of $1.99 each, but my publisher is fighting to raise that soon. Hey, I can't hold him back for long; he's a wild man!


Take pity on my publisher; his team has been working hard to get Fred out to the world, and the ePub options just keep proliferating. Of course, you could always find me on Amazon and Barnes & Noble, but now we're helping make Google even richer too. And who wouldn't want that?

When I was just a little kid, people would ask me what I wanted to do when I grew up, and I said "I want to be a content provider!" And now I am.

(Actually, I would tell them I wanted to be Batman. Imagine how disappointed I was when I became an adult and that Wayne guy wouldn't retire.)

There will be what I think is an even bigger announcement about book distribution tomorrow, so hold on to your pants. In the meanwhile, enjoy the links for my novels:

Faster & Closer

MacFinster

Cobalt Agonistes

Larry and the Mascots

Thanks for listening to the pitch! If you do decide to check out the books, let me know what you think. If you enjoy them, let everyone know what you think!

No comments: