Thursday, May 12, 2022

Fredcoin: It's Catchy!

Yes, friends, I have an exciting message for all of you investors or soon-to-be investors in the world's greatest cryptocurrency, Fredcoin

Perhaps you've put your hard-earned cash into Fredcoin and are wondering what I, Fred, am doing to bring in other investors. Perhaps you're on the fence about slinging your shekels into Fredcoin. Well, I'm happy to tell you that we have yet another advantage other cryptos don't. 


"Gee, Fred," I hear you say, "you already offer many of the features associated with other cryptocurrencies -- silly name, dubious enterprise, shady practices, potential catastrophic loss of investment, bizarre business plan -- what can you offer that the other guys don't?"

And I say: A jingle!

Yes, I have been in conference with Top Men in the "ad game" to bring out this exciting and totally original jingle to promote Fredcoin. Are you ready? Hit it, Doc!

Diamonds! Daisies! Snowflakes!
Fredcoin!
Chestnuts! Rainbows! Springtime!
Is Fredcoin!
It's tinsel on a tree!
It's everything a cryptocoin should be!

Sable! Popcorn! White wine!
Fredcoin!
Gingham! Bluebirds! Broadway!
Is Fredcoin!
It's Fred's alone but luckily for you
If you have some cash to blow
Some sacks of cash to blow
Then you'll buy Fredcoin too!
Fredcoin!

Isn't that awesome? Just send me some of that silly old U.S. currency and we'll get you its investment in Fredcoin right away. Also includes our terrific investors' kit to get you started, including an 8-track tape explaining my investment philosophy, a valuable Fredcoin matchbook, and the booklet "Why Fred? Why Now?" So write today and get wealthy the Fredcoin way!

5 comments:

Stiiv said...

...to the tune of "That Girl"...you are an evil genius...

FredKey said...

Are you saying the ad men ripped off a tune? Why I oughta...!

raf said...

Y'know ... If you were to invest in a 3d printer and print off some fredcoins, I bet you could actually sell a few to the oblivious, er, I mean 'astute', investors who hang around in the comments here. Just sayin'.

Stiiv said...

If you were to invest in a 3d printer and print off some fredcoins

Hey, construction paper, macaroni & glitter would do the job! ;>

FredKey said...

How would you guys like to join the Fredcoin team? I like the way you think.