Sunday, May 17, 2015

Sneak peek.

I know I said I was working on my first YA (i.e., young adult) novel, and I am. In fact, the second draft is done. It got a little behind, but it's humming along, and I am hoping to get an update from the editor soon.

Speaking of updates, here's a sneak peek at the cover of the next A (adult, I guess, although that doesn't mean it's dirty) novel:


Yes! It's a sequel to MacFinster, the hilarious romp available at Amazon, B&N, for the iPad, on Google Play, and probably in your grocer's freezer. If you enjoyed that book, you're going to go bananas for this one. And who doesn't like bananas?

Anyway, just thought you'd like to see the cover; more information to follow.

NB! (Nota bene!, that is, not Now Butts!) I was told to say that the cover is not 100% final. I don't know what that means. Possibly that they may replace the baseball with a curling stone. Which would mean changing the entire plot of the book. Hey, whatever; I live to please my publisher.

No comments: