Monday, January 1, 2024

2024?

Sorry for being so short today -- I actually had written a longer post that totaled all the things I hated about 2023 and all the things I expect to hate about 2024. But who wants that?

Instead I'll just wish you all a happy new year, and please accept my deepest thanks for visiting my blog. It's a humble blog, with much to be humble about, but it's mine, and you're reading this, and I'm thanking you, so there we are.

Good luck and God bless! Off we go into the wilderness of a new year! 

hooray.



 

3 comments:

Robert said...

And may 2024 be a darn sight better than 2023. Though I suspect it won't be. Still, we do have each other. Electronically, which I happen to feel better with each and every passing day.

rbj13

technochitlin said...

Welcome '24- begone '23! Things can only get better now, right?

Right?

🐻 bgbear said...

Another year with our invisible friends.