Friday, December 29, 2023

Good boy?

I know it's been several days since Christmas, and you're wondering if I've been naughty or nice. In other words, did I get any loot? Naughty boys get nuttin' for Christmas, I'm told, 'cause they ain't been nuttin' but bad. 

Well, I guess I was pretty darn nice this year! Get a load of this haul! 


Battery-powered lights for under the cabinets! That should make cooking in the dark much easier! 


A travel size bottle of the classic Gold Bond Body Powder in Original Strength! It's a present just to not be told I need Extra Strength. 


A tortilla-warming thing for the microwave! No more messing around with damp paper towels to keep the wraps moist as I do one or two at a time (which is a lie -- I'm doing the whole package at once! Try to stop me!). Can't wait to try this for enchiladas next week!

And my favorite:


The toothpaste roller! Lovely, elegant design that squeezes the ever-lovin' snot out of your tube of toothpaste, of whatever you got that comes in a tube. Prevents waste! Less filling! Literally! 

Okay, I kid because I love -- in my family, these are considered stocking stuffers, and the definition of a stocking is pretty loose. Shaq doesn't wear socks big enough for all this. These are "in addition to" type gifts, and much appreciated. And I'm not just being nice when I say they're all getting used. The toothpaste roller is already a hit in the can! 

4 comments:

technochitlin said...

I was bad- didn't even get coal- but I have the love of TechnoLady so all is well. Let's hope '24 is better for everybody!

Robert said...

I got slippers, which I wanted because the old ones were starting to wear out. Also got a back seat protection mat so the terrorists don't dirty up the back seat when we go to the park. Plus a trunk organizer.

rbj13

🐻 bgbear said...

Along with other thing, I got two things I really wanted, a wrench and a thermometer.

🐻 bgbear said...

Along with other things, I got two things I really wanted, a wrench and a thermometer.