Monday, February 13, 2023

Frecoin Super Bowl Ad!

Well, friends, I hope you enjoyed the Super Bowl! Mostly of course I hope you enjoyed the Fredcoin ad that aired coast-to-coast during the game, and even in parts of Guam! It's sure to be on everyone's Top 10 Super Bowl LVII Commercials this morning. 

Did you miss it? I mean, it was right there, late in the fourth quarter. Actually, it was after the final whistle. A little bit. A couple of hours. Well, just in case you did, you'd better have a look at this baby, because everyone at the office is going to be talking about it this morning. 

 


Doesn't that just have the zingeroo? Gets the visual across with a catchy tune and leaves people wanting more. Like a lot of the ads, it doesn't waste time explaining the product. If you're not cool enough to know what we're talking about, well, I guess it sucks to be you. Or you could just look online and find out that Fredcoin is simply the fastest growing cryptocurrency mentioned in this post. It's true! 

I don't mind telling you we spent a pretty penny on that ad, yessir, a pretty penny. It was a 2018, exceptionally shiny. Minted in Denver, I believe. But it was totally worth it. Our agency, Wahoo Begonia, is simply amazing. Great work, guys! Is that Clio I smell? 

So thanks for all of you who supported us when we were just starting out, a far cry then from hitting the "Big Time." Remember, we're always here for you for all your crypto needs. We'll never get "too big for our britches." We're not even sure what "britches" are, but we'll never outgrow them. 

Oh, and I hope you liked the game. I heard one team beat the other one. That's probably for the best. 

1 comment:

raf said...

I heard one team beat the other one.

That's the way it turned out, but with only seconds left to play, it wasn't happening