Tuesday, June 21, 2022

Thank you, Stanley!

I would like to use today's space to thank Stanley Wheeler for interviewing me for his excellent blog. It was excellent before I got there and I hope it will recover its excellence afterward.

Stanley, Idaho's greatest son, is the author of a number of books in genres including fantasy, Western, and hard-boiled detective. He is a pioneer of "flintlock fantasy," regarding which I recommend you check out an interview with him on the Liberty Island blog.  

He's also a fellow Bleatnik, weighing in on important issues along with the rest of us on the Great Lileks's site, such as: What happened to all the motels? Why is foreign money so hilarious? Why do so many advertising mascots want us to eat their fellows? What is the main cause of gazebo collapse? And so on. 

What could be better than tomahawks AND
dragon fire?

Finally, I wanted to thank Stanley for his thoughtful questions. This is one reason why I don't interview people for my own blog -- because my questions would probably all be like:



3 comments:

Stiiv said...

Enjoyed the interview very much. Based on your pic: Are you really Lamont Cranston? C'mon, you can tell me. ;>

Fiendish Man said...

Well, he sure ain't Lamont Sanford.

FredKey said...

Of course I am not Lamont Cranston -- I merely use his identity as I chase Margo around. Mwah ah ah.