Sunday, April 19, 2020

Quarantine Day 149? Or Something.

I look at the walls
The walls look back at me
I say to them "Hi, walls"
But the walls say nothing

War on COVID
Conscientious objector

Time for a snack
Down to the rice cakes
Not even the cinnamon ones
War is hell

Could go out to the store
Whom am I kidding?
I even got TP
Don't look pathetic
It's even worse than desperate

6266 confirmed in the county
That's a lot of sick people
Where are they hiding?
Stay away from me, sick people
I resist the siren call to join your ranks

Lookit people going for the mail
Wearing pajama pants!
Har har hardy har har!
I would never do that!

Temperature? Feels good
No fever
Cough! Oh no!

False alarm
Swallowed funny

Time for a nap
Still tired from
My last nap

Daytime TV!
Shoot me now

Look out the window
Some people coming down
Opposite sides of the street
Chicken!
Left side blinks
Moves across street

Don't wave to each other!
That could spread germs

Can you catch a virus from Zoom?
Computer virus
Ha Ha
I need a life

Memo to me:
Buy some pajamas
They look comfy

I guess I'll know I'm going nuts
When the walls talk back to me

No comments: