|Ho Ho etc.|
|He wasn't much help.|
Here's what they found:
1) What did you want for Christmas?
Official Red Ryder Carbine-Action 200-Shot Range Model Air Rifle with a compass in the stock: 8%
Official Red Swingline Stapler: 6%
Miss Universe crown: 12%
Lexus with a huge bow on it like in the commercial I saw 8,000 times: 10%
2) Did you get what you wanted?
3) Why or why not?
I was nice: 29%
I was naughty: 33%
I was falsely accused of naughtiness: 21%
I was insufficiently naughty: 17%
4) What did you get for Christmas?
Gift card: 26%
Zoozittacaray set: 10%
Misfit toy train with square wheels: 3%
The huge bow from the Lexus with nuthin' under it: 2%
5) Are you happy with your presents?
They're okay: 17%
Not really: 43%
Not at all: 40%
6) What's the worst thing you got for Christmas?
Gift card from someplace I never heard of: 25%
Inadequately priced gift card: 61%
7) What will you do with your unwanted gifts?
Use, grudgingly: 30%
Put in closet, forget: 22%
Throw out: 9%
Take out of closet when the giver comes over: 6%
8) If exchanging, what will you get?
Gift card: 40%
Cheap sweater: 5%
Official Red Swingline Stapler: 20%
9) If regifting, who will you give it to?
Accidentally to original giver: 44%
Someone else: 56%
10) Were the kids as ungrateful as you?
Lots more: 26%
11) What was the best thing you got for Christmas?
The box the gift came in: 38%
Big fat whomping gift card: 20%
12) Did you get the person who gave it to you something equally great?
I thought I had: 15%
Probably not: 15%
13) What will you ask for next year?
Big fat whomping gift card: 38%
Newer iPad: 30%
Great Big Electro Whocardio Schnook: 5%
How about tens and twenties?: 22%
Better box for the gift to come in: 1%
14) Can you, like all the Whos down in Whoville, have a great Christmas even if you didn't get what you wanted?
No way: 16%
I'm the mother, I do it every year: 45%