Saturday, November 11, 2023

Short takes.

It's Saturday! What do we got? Memes, candy, food, folks, and fun. Let's wade in. 

1) Cutest Halloween candy

After the holiday I was given this by a friend:


It's the tiniest box of Tic Tacs I've ever seen! Held exactly eight of the little candies. They call it Tic Tac Travels, which makes sense, because it really doesn't work as Halloween candy. Kids like Tic Tacs all right, but they're not the chocolate/sugar bomb kids crave on the day. Mints are for grandmas. 

However, the back of the box also has a cute mascot, so there's that.


2) 


3) Saw this in the freezer department:


Didn't buy them, because I want to stay married. But damn -- little pizza-roll-type snacks stuffed with the amazing taste of White Castle hamburgers? Are you kidding me? If I was having a bunch of guys over to watch football in the man cave, I'd get two bags. And open the windows. Just as well I have no man cave, I guess, and am still off the wokefest NFL. 

4) 



5) Last but never least, always happy to see someone take a shot at overrated stuffed shirt Bill Nye. And DST. 



End DST! Set the sun free! 


1 comment:

peacelovewoodstock said...

Did you hear, Bernie Sanders said "it's time to cut the B.S.!" so now he goes by "Ernie Anders".