Monday, February 10, 2020

Big words, little trouble.

Author K'Anne Meinel issues this challenge:


Are you kidding?

Here we go:

I am continually flabbergasted by your shenanigans. You seek to get me bamboozled and discombobulated with this codswallop, you young whippersnapper, while you lollygag around the place, playing with that whatachamacallit, that iPhone thingie. Well, you may seem like a mere fast-talking flibbertigibbet to others, but I suspect your malarkey has more of a insidious intent. I'm not looking to cause a kerfuffle, dust-up, or brouhaha, but I will not be treated like a nincompoop. In fact, I'm gobsmacked that a dingleberry full of poppycock thinks he can come in here, eat my pumpernickel, try to canoodle with my daughter, and whatnot, and then just skedaddle, leaving our family all cattywampus. You will cease all that codswallop, put down that doohickey, and get to work, you beggarly excuse for a factotum! You think you've flummoxed me, but I've been on tenterhooks waiting for you to do something useful, and I'm not even persnickety about what you do. Now, get in the stockroom and separate the thingamajigs from the whatsits, and do it now before we open the store!

Feh. Who got next?

4 comments:

bgbear said...

I see Fred forgot write something and left in the lollygag ipsum placeholder.

Mongo919 said...

I feel hornswoggled that her list didn't include hornswoggle.

Stiiv said...

What kind of blatherskite would put such a furshlugginer list together anyway?

FredKey said...

It's obloquy, I tell you!