Thursday, November 8, 2018

Blarg.

No dose of Vitamin Fred today, dear reader; Wednesday I was sick as hell. Not election-related, honest. Vertigo again. Yes, I chased down a woman who looks like my old dead girlfriend and made her dress like her.

No, no, this is a bad case of I-can't-stand-up vertigo, and it's happened twice before, years apart. It makes me helpless for eight to 24 hours.



My wife had to do everything. She's such a sweetie.

I would have thought all the ear exams I had over the summer for hearing problems would have found the cause, but no dice. Idiopathic -- just like me!

Anyway, things are getting back to normal; hope to have my usual complains and snide remarks for you on Friday.




3 comments:

gramey said...

Hang in there Fred, you can beat this. I know how frustrating it can be for something to just go on and on. See you over at the Bleat.
George

FredKey said...

Thanks, George! Up to about 96% of what passes for normal here; see you there!

Dan said...

I've had vertigo - not fun.
Mine seems to be related to when my blood sugar gets way high out of whack. Correlation does not mean causation, of course.