Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Full moon and empty pockets.

How could I have lost?

My wealth plan had very clear steps, which I followed closely, and yet somehow I was not successful. 

1) Wait until lottery goes over a billion dollars.
2) Play winning numbers.
3) Cash out billion.

Very clear, very orderly, just like those books that promise 10 Steps to Real Estate Wealth, and yet I failed. 

The only thing I can think of is that the full moon screwed me over. 


But the full moon is actually tonight, the closest such to Halloween this year. That's why it's so spoooooky.

You know, when I was a kid I remember seeing so much Halloween art that featured a full moon that I somehow got the idea that the moon was always full on Halloween, perhaps on the last day of every month.

And, gigantic.
But of course that is not the case. Maybe that's why we don't see witches flying around on brooms. Too many dark nights. Crashes. You never see a witch with a parachute, or even a helmet. So a full moon would be lucky for witches, but bad luck for non-witches.

Although the news says that there was one winner of the Mega Millions, in South Carolina. They tell me that they get the same moon down there that we do. So unless that person is a witch, the moon didn't make him or her unlucky. Maybe you just need the right moon.

Hey, wait a second... the actual full moon is tonight... Powerball tonight is up to $620 million...  💡

Start the car! We're headin' for the convenience store!

No comments: