Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Had to open it sometime.


can we bring back cake on 
fridays? cake days were grate


i think we should
stop selling things
and start using the
retail outlets to
house the homeless

We need to label PARKING SPOTS
better because SOME PEOPLE do
not pay attention to SPOTS THAT
BELONG TO OTHERS

our chairs suck
we need better chairs
thank you

Casual Friday should
be replaced with 
Naked Friday, dude

Whoever used the microwave
for bluefish casserole last
week needs to be fired and
then hanged. That is all.


Why can't we have
a suggestion box?
That's what I wanna
know! Get off the 
stick, people!

i suggest this whole
company go to hell

can we have pizza on
tuesdays like we used to
when the stock was at
76.50? i know its at 6.12
today but im hungry

Gerry Smorks braids his
ear hair and we have to
get rid of him right away
or I will hurl -- I mean it

I WANT CANDY

"Suggestion box"?
How plebeian.

I think Annie Frogrulson ightmay ebay
a epublicanRay. Do we really want
a bad influence like that at
our company?

we need a bar

how about meatloaf
mondays?

I DEMAND THAT WE STOP
HAVING SUGGESTION BOXES

--------------------


No comments: