Thursday, April 14, 2022

Sick day.

Not much today; trying to take it easy. It won't help, though. I believe I have a case of gastritis. My stomach has been off since Friday, but without the explosive or cemented effects one might have from gastroenteritis. 

How did I get this? Oh, who knows. I have two dogs with powerhouse immune systems who like to snack on wildlife poop; maybe that had something to do with it. You forget to wash your hands once....


At least it's not Chinese Death Virus. 

Although I have managed with some difficulty to procure lamb shanks for the Easter feast, and I would hate to be unable to enjoy it. On the other hand, feeling poorly makes the Good Friday fast easier. 

Well, I'll check in tomorrow. I still have to work, but I'm letting other things go light. The dogs can walk each other for all I care. Blarg.

6 comments:

Mongo919 said...

Hope you get better soon, Fred.

peacelovewoodstock said...

Ditto, the world needs more Vitamin Fred.

Robert said...

Hope you're feeling better soon.
Blessed? Maundy Thursday.

The terrorists can't walk each other. And I can't fob it off to anyone else.

rbj

Stiiv said...

Feel better buddy! And yes, that's an order! ;>

�� bgbear said...

7Up and crackers stat!

Dan said...

Get better quickly, Fred.